2 3/4 cup white flour2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup shortening
1 pound bag brown sugar
1 (12oz) bag chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Melt shortening and add brown sugar. Mix well.
3. Add in eggs one at a time and beat well.
4. Mix in dry ingredients until everything is combined. Add in chocolate chips.
5. Pour into baking pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
|My friend Kristine, her son Danny, and my Tia|