Sunday, September 25, 2011

All About Apples


Our Last Apple Picking Trip in New England

As I get ready to celebrate Fall, I wanted to highlight all of my apple recipes up to date. Though I know being this time of year, there might be quite a few more new ones before the season is over.


Breakfast
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Apple Cinnamon Millet
MDP's Standby Coffee Cake
Apple Carrot Muffins
Oven French Toast
Apple Pie Muffins

Lunch or Dinner
Sweet Potato and Apple Casserole
Blue Cheese Apple Salad
Sweet Potato Soup
Leftover Bread Stuffing

Anytime
Cinnamon Applesauce
Apple Crisp


Nathan eating a book about apples ;)

How did I forget Apple Pie you ask??? I don't have a specific recipe worth writing. I fill my pie crust with apples, squeeze a lemon over them and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Just a little sugar, since I'm not into things too sweet, and then I cover with either a second crust or a crumble like you would put on Apple Crisp. Then I cover with a scoop of my Walnut Spice Ice Cream. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

No comments: